Arctica DG (RTU)
Arctica DG is aircraft deicing / anti-icing fluid SAE type I. It completely conforms to SAE AMS 1424. Arctica DG nominally contains 65% diethylene glycol, other components are: water, corrosion inhibitors, wetting agents etc. Arctica DG is shipped as ready to use fluid. For the purpose of communication with the flight crew, the concentration of Arctica DG (RTU) is 100.
Arctica DG documents:
- General testing (pdf)
- Large transport type jet aircraft aerodynamic testing (pdf)
- Low take-off rotation speed commuter type aircraft aerodynamic testing (pdf)
- WSET and HHET climatic chamber evaluation (pdf)
- Material safety and data sheet (pdf)
- Holdover Times (minutes) on aluminium and composite wing surfaces for winter 2016-2017 (pdf)
- Technical Data Sheet (pdf)
Hard copies are available upon request.